Select a page
Our office is open during our normal business hours: M-Th, 8 AM - 5 PM
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. We encourage appointments to meet with staff. Please contact our front desk at 360¬-636-4200 or use the Appointment link on futchergroup.com.
3. If you need to drop documents off, we have a marked drop box in our parking lot. We can deliver your return to you via email or our secure web portal system.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely through our web portal. Please contact the front desk if you do not currently have a portal established or need help using it. Payments can be made via our website.
5. You are encouraged to wear a mask when visiting the office.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 360-636-4200 and we will be happy to assist you.